Best 5 Mousepad For Overwatch
Overwatch is currently the most prominent game globally, and so many of its players need mousepads designed explicitly for the game. If you’re one of those players and want to use your mouse and gaming surface without any issues comfortably, you need to buy a good mouse and a gaming pad.
Fortunately, we’ve got you taken care of. We’ll cover the best mousepads available for Overwatch along with their unique features. If you’re sick of the same old mouse pads that you’ve been using, it’s time to get some new ones.
A list of the Best 5 Mousepad for Overwatch
- Razer Goliathus Speed (Small) Gaming Mousepad.
- Glorious Extended Gaming Mouse Pad/Mat.
- Logitech G640 Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad.
- Amazon Basics XXL Gaming Computer Mouse Pad – Black
- SteelSeries QcK Gaming Surface
Best 5 Mousepad For Overwatch
Razer Goliathus Speed (Small) Gaming Mousepad: Smooth Gaming Mat – Anti-Slip Rubber Base – Portable Cloth Design – Anti-Fraying Stitched Frame – Stealth
- 7 thumb modifier keys
- 100+ programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Five additional gaming macro keys
- 215mm (l) x 270mm (w) x 1.5mm (h)
- Small Size
- Smooth Mat
- Slip Resistance Rubber Base
- Portable Cloth Design
- Anti-Fraying Sewed Frame
1. Greater Control
The Razer Goliathus is engineered for the ultimate balance between speed and control.
2. Thin, Light Weight, and Portable
With a thickness of just 1.5 millimeters and weighing less than 1 kilogram, the Razer Goliathus mouse pad is ultra-thin and lightweight. It’s perfect for travel or on-the-go gaming sessions.
3. Super Responsive Tracking
The Razer Goliathus provides exceptional responsiveness and performance by using an optimized surface. The surface uses a combination of microfibers and strategically placed micro bumps that deliver the ultimate gaming comfort.
4. Slim and Flexible
This pad is engineered to allow for maximum flexibility so you can move your mouse freely without it feeling bulky or restricting movement.
The design of this pad fits ergonomically into the contours of your palm, providing maximum comfort when gaming.
Also, check 20 Best Claw Grip Mouse 2022 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
- Dimension: 11×36 Inches, Thickness: 3mm, Color: Black
- Smooth cloth surface – Optimized for fast movement while maintaining excellent SPEED and CONTROL during gaming
- Non-slip rubber base – Provides heavy grip preventing sliding or movement of mouse pad
- Anti-Fraying stitched frame – Greatly increases lifespan and aesthetics of mousepad
- Machine Washable
- Large Size 11×36 Inches
- 3mm Thickness
- Long Black Cloth Mousepad
- Stitched Edges
- Manufacturers guarantee you a free-of-charge replacement (up to one year from the date of purchase) if you face any problems with your mousepad
1. Super Soft Surface
The soft surface allows you to move the mouse quickly and comfortably.
2. Anti-Slip Rubber Base
The rubber base prevents the mouse pad from sliding across the desktop when you move the mouse. This keeps your cursor in place so that you don’t have to hunt for it.
3. Machine Washable
All the materials in this mouse pad are machine washable, allowing you to maintain its clean appearance.
4. Designed for Extended Use
The heavy-duty stitched frame is designed to hold up well for a long time.
The mouse pad is made of a soft material that can be stretched to fit any monitor size.
6. Comfortable for Long-term Use
The mouse pad is designed to fit snugly over the mouse’s buttons. This provides excellent control for your hand and makes moving the mouse around the screen more effortless.
7. Speed, Control, and Flexibility
We offer a unique combination of speed, control, flexibility, and versatility, making it perfect for any game or application.
You might also be interested, Best Mousepad for Csgo: your ultimate guide for 2022
Logitech G640 Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad, Moderate surface friction, Consistent surface texture, Stable, Rollable – Black
- Moderate surface friction surface gives the right amount of resistance to the mouse feet when starting or stopping a rapid or sudden movement common to low DPI gaming
- Consistent surface texture provides the sensor the optimal imagery for translating mouse movement into cursor movement, an improvement over often inconsistent or dirty table or desk surfaces
- Using a surface texture closest to the optimal testing environment, G640 gives gamers access to the get the fullest Logitech G mouse sensor accuracy and precision
- Rubber surface helps keep the flexible surface in place and prevents the cloth from bunching up in front of the mouse and interfering with smooth mouse movement
- Soft material improves comfort as the wrist moves back and forth across the mouse pad’s edge
- Moderate surface friction
- Consistent surface texture
- Large size: 15.75 x 0.12 x 18.11 inches
1. Comfortable & Durable
G640 is designed to be used while playing games; it has a soft, comfortable surface that will not irritate. The cloth material is durable enough to withstand daily use.
2. Low DPI Gaming Environment
The surface of the G640 has a texture similar to a mouse pad used by professional game players, so your mouse movements are accurately translated into cursor movement on your screen.
3. Accurate Sensors
The surface of the mouse pad is tested using Logitech G sensors. This ensures optimal performance and sensor accuracy.
An anti-static cloth helps the mouse sensor stay in place, allowing accurate and consistent cursor control.
This mouse pad is soft and gives the wrist support needed when playing for extended periods.
6. Plasticized Flexible Base
G640’s cloth base is wrapped in a soft plastic material that protects it from dust and scratches while keeping the cloth base in place.
G640 has an easy-to-use, removable cloth base that can be easily folded for storage or transportation.
- XXL gaming mouse pad—ideal for gamers, graphic designers, or anyone who uses a mouse for long sessions
- High-quality cloth surface promotes smooth mouse gliding and enhanced precision
- Steady, thick, rubberized base keeps mouse pad in place
- Hand wash onlyg; large size for optimal gaming
- Measures 17.8 x 15.5 x 0.08 inches (452.12 x 393.7 x 2.032 mm)
- Note: Mouse pad is transported rolled up so we recommend that it be laid flat under a heavy object for 24 hours to remain flat
- 17.72 x 0.09 x 15.71 inches (452.12 x 393.7 x 2.032 mm)
- XXL gaming mouse pad
- Slip Resistance Rubber Base
- Portable Cloth Design
1. Plenty of room for long sessions
This mouse pad is made from durable cotton cloth with a high-quality surface. It can be used for long gaming sessions, with plenty of space to rest your mouse on its soft surface.
2. Ideal for graphic designers
It’s ideal for graphic designers, who need precise control of their mouse and keyboard. And it is perfect for long sessions.
3. Steady, thick, rubberized base
The XXL mouse pad has a thick, rubberized base, which keeps it steady and ensures that the mouse stays in place during long gaming sessions.
4. Long-lasting durability
This mouse pad will last you for years and won’t fade or wear out after prolonged use.
The XXL mouse pad is made from durable cotton cloth and is designed to be flexible and easily foldable. It’s perfect for traveling.
6. Slim, convenient size
This mouse pad is made from durable cotton cloth and measures 2.08 inches (3.032 mm), making it compact and convenient to store.
- Exclusive QcK micro woven cloth optimized for low and high DPI tracking movements
- Non slip rubber base eliminates unwanted movement
- The perfect size for fast paced and low DPI players who require extra space for sweeping mouse movements
- 450 millimeter x 400 millimeter x 2 millimeter; 17.72 inch x 15.75 inch
- 450 millimeter x 400 millimeter x 2 millimeter; 17.72 inch x 15.75 inch
- Cloth – Optimized For Gaming Sensors
- Rubber – Base
1-Designed for Professional Mice
Designed by the world’s leading mouse sensor manufacturers, SteelSeries’ Qck mousepads are the top choice of esports pros. Qck is the top gaming surface because it allows you to reach maximum accuracy and play at your best.
2-Micro Woven Cloth
The top of the Qck gaming surface is made from micro woven cloth, allowing you to get the highest tracking performance from your mouse.
3-Micro Wefted Construction
The Qck gaming surface has micro weft construction for an ultra-smooth touchpad surface.
The surface is made from durable and washable material, making it easier to clean and keeping your mouse pad in top shape.
5-Superb Tracking Performance
Qck gaming surfaces are designed to keep you on top of your game. The Qck provides the best tracking performance from both optical and laser sensors.
What are the main features you should consider before choosing the best gaming mouse pad?
1. Types of Mouse Pad Surfaces
Control-type ( Hard Surface):
The control type offers the most precise aiming. If you want better hand control of your mouse, this is the one for your needs.
The slightly gruff roller skate of a Control-Type provides more friction than a Speed-Type roller skate. For both Snipers and Beginners, Control-Type Mat will give a good balance between control and speed.
Speed-Type (Soft Surface):
The smooth surface of a Speed-Type allows your mouse to slide way better than on a control type. You’ll need less effort to push your mouse on a Speed-Type surface. For First Person Shotter games, we recommend this type of pad.
2. Material Used in Mouse Pads
Generally, mousepads surface materials are divided into 2 sections:
First, A soft surface mouse pad is made out of different fabrics.
- Pros & Cons of soft pads:
- These types of mats are lightweight and easy to pack and transport.
- A Fabric surface won’t cause noise when using a mouse on it.
- They work excellent with a mouse with an optical sensor.
- They’re harder to clean than a surface made from polymer.
- A mouse with a laser sensor might not work well on this fabric surface.
Second, A hard surface mouse pad is made up of a polymeric material.
- Pros & Cons of hard pads:
- Cleaning them is much easier than a surface made from fabrics.
- It works well for either the optical or laser sensor.
- They’re not meant to be folded.
- They are a bit noisy because of their hard plastic surface, but it would be fine if you’ve got good noise isolation headphones.
PS: Although we recommend Hard Surfaces Pads for a mouse with laser sensors, the plurality of Modern Soft Surface Pads can be used with laser sensors without any issue.
3. Type of Mouse’s Sensors
Depending on the type of mouse you use, you will select a suitable surface.
Optical Sensor: Works with both hard and soft materials.
Laser Sensors offer higher precision but can be uncomfortable when used with soft pads. They need hard materials to work well.
4. InGame Sensitivity and Mouse DPI
A Hard Mouse Pad would be better for you if you choose to play on high DPI settings.
It’s your mouse pad that determines your mouse sensitivity. In other words, you may need to adjust your mouse’s sensitivity (increase or decrease) due to the type of your mouse pad.
5. Size of Mouse Pads
Mousepads are usually classified into three different sizes. If the size isn’t big enough, you’ll probably need higher sensitivity settings.
They work well with ordinary usage.
They are comfortable for long-hour usage as they come with a Wrist Rest.
Always available at Affordable prices.
But, this size is not recommended if you are thinking about buying one of them for gaming,
b) Normal: The best category for gaming
It’s a good size if you are thinking about getting one of them for gaming, as it offers a suitable space for your mouse’s movements.
c) Extended/Large/Extra Large:
This type is big enough to use for both your keyboard and mouse.
It’s up to you whether you want to use this size or not. But from a gaming perspective, the normal-sized pads are the right choice.
6. AntiSlip Base
A good base keeps your mousepad from sliding or falling off while playing games. They usually have a non-skid rubber base not to move around too much.
7. Wrist Rest
Most gaming mousepads don’t include a wrist rest. However, some good options are out that have a wrist rest and offer a good gaming experience.
8. BuiltIn Storage Area
Overwatch mousepads have built-in storage space, ideal for storing small items such as earbuds, batteries, and pens.
These mousepads also come with pockets at the top edge that is good for holding keys or coins.
Mousepads for Overwatch are often cheap, and that is not bad. But, their quality is not the best to handle heavy gaming usage. Thus, if you intend to buy a cheap one, you must ensure that it has high rates among gamers obsessed with the Overwatch game.
There are many different kinds of Overwatch mouse pads available on the internet. Each has its strengths and weaknesses. Some examples include foam mousepads, plastic mouse pads, cloth mousepads, etc. Each type
10. Wireless charging and RGB lighting mousepads
RGB lighting mouse pad depends on your personal preferences. But, If you’ve got a perfect desk set up, it might not be worth the extra expense.
On the one hand, wireless charging is excellent. But every manufacturer approaches it differently, so you need to figure out which approach works best for you. For example, the Corsair MM1000 can charge any Qi device, the Logitech PowerPlay charges most Logitech mice, and the Razer Mamba HyperFlux works only with its mouse. Before you commit, do some research.
FAQ About Mousepad For Overwatch
What are the benefits of Using a MousePad?
One of the most significant advantages is improving the mouse’s accuracy and control. You’ll notice the difference immediately. It was designed to control the movement of a mouse’s tracking sensors, so it can be used to control any computer program.
They’re made from a smooth material that reduces friction. So, if you slide the mouse more, you’ll be able to move your cursor faster.
Finally, keep your wrist on it. It feels more relaxing than the surface of your desk. It’s especially true if you’re using a mouse pad with a soft texture.
What makes a mousepad suitable for Overwatch?
Mousepads are the unsung heroes of a good gaming setup. A good quality mouse pad can make the difference between games feeling laggy and smooth when playing Overwatch. Finding a good mouse pad for Overwatch is easier said than done. When it comes time to buy a mouse pad for Overwatch, many gamers purchase a mousepad based on their favorite game or the game they play the most. It is often determined by various factors, including aesthetics, price, and even personal preference.
How to test mouse pads for gaming on Overwatch
Mousepads are essential because they help gamers move the cursor around the screen. Different types of mouse pads give different results. A mouse pad that is too large might be uncomfortable for some players, while a mouse pad that is too small could cause problems for others. When testing mouse pads for gaming, check out what kind of mouse pad works well for you. Then, if you still need more options, try out these mouse pads.
For RTS gamers, you’ll want to choose a mouse pad that offers a large, smooth tracking surface so that your mouse moves quickly across the screen.
A good mouse pad is essential if you play CS: GO.
What makes an excellent Gaming Mousepad?
A mousepad should be made out of rubber or plastic not to slip off easily. The mousepad should also be smooth and soft so that the mouse moves smoothly across the surface.
How to find the best mouse sensitivity for Overwatch?
Blizzard is constantly tweaking Overwatch, and its many characters, which may be a little overwhelming for many players. Fortunately, the company also runs closed beta tests to test out upcoming updates and give our feedback before they’re made available to the public. They changed in the latest version of the beta how sensitivity settings worked.
In the past, you could only use 4 sensitivity settings for your character; however, now, there are an infinite amount of settings that you can choose from. This game offers excellent content, everyone is different, and every player is unique. Because of that, Blizzard doesn’t want to limit the number of settings you should use in Overwatch. You should use a low-dpi mouse and a high-dpi mouse pad if you’re using a laptop or desktop computer. If you’re using an external keyboard, you should use a low-resolution mouse.
Is a MousePad Necessary?
Mice use optical sensors to detect motion. A mouse pad helps with precision movement and prevents wear and tear on a mouse and desk. A mouse pad does not improve aim, but it improves a skill. Ninja uses this mouse pad because he wants to be fast and precise, and a mouse pad helps him perform better than other players.